Friday, October 18, 2013

New Web Sites this Week!





Kelly M. Canary, President has over 15 years experience in HR and Employee Group Benefits

NYS Licensed in Life, Accident & Health
KMC Consulting, Inc specializes in custom benefit packages for small and large group employers. We look at each company's individual needs ...


Schur & Rose PLLC 

located in the lower region of the Adirondack Mountains, has been granted the privilege of handling a variety of litigation matters 
including thousands of Matrimonial matters, Domestic and family matters, Personal Injury, Criminal matters ranging from traffic tickets to murder and while collar crimes, Civil litigation, real estate and estate litigation, and in general litigation all relative to the practice of law....

Aaron Mittler - Entertainer

I spent countless hours carefully choosing the songs on my list. I, of course, want to play the songs people want to hear, but also want to enjoy the songs I am playing.


I wanted my show to be different and to fill the void of songs people love by artists such as the Beatles, Simon and Garfunkel, the Moody Blues, Pink Floyd and Jethro Tull....


Adirondack Jim’s Carved Signs

is a home based, part time custom sign carving business located in upstate New York, not far from the pristine Adirondack Mountains. 
My goal is to make original, rustic wood signs of the highest quality and craftsmanship.

I aspire to bring the outdoors to my customers to make their homes, cottages, getaways a place of memories and comfort.

My signs are all hand carved with specialized hand and power tools. I carve free hand and do not rely on any CNC (computer carved) technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment